Sunday 9 June 2013

From My Sketch Book

Pencil sketches by me:
Sketching is done for various purposes. I do it as well not for a special purpose but only for self satisfaction. They are made in various mediums. usually people use lead pencils of different degrees. 
I use charcoal, pencil and sometimes chalk pastels for this wonderful purpose.
I made Most of the sketches from social media website and magazine fashion photo shoots.
 usually i work very late at night because there is less interference of external disturbance.
 I found this picture from a magazine fashion shoot it attracted me a lot and the most special thing is that , it was my very first sketch.
 I do not really remember from where i got this one but it was also the second or third one of mine.
 It is a Sword design basically containing a Mermaid standing in front of a unicorn.
 I have stolen this idea from some one's face book  profile ... lol

 It is a tattoo design , the reason behind making it is crafted on my shoulder.
 O this is one of my favorites. I love this very much.
I play with various tones, styles and mediums. I also apply water in my pointer markers or silver point to add more attraction. Sometimes I use pencil water colors as well. My favorite medium for pencil sketching is simple lead pencil 4B degree. Where as the medium I choose for painting is oil paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment